Sunday, August 3, 2008

Boot Camp :(

So at this time of year my soccer club has a boot camp to get us back into shape. They are never fun or easy, but let you know how out of shape you really are. I never look forward to going but I know that it helps me improve as a soccer player. As long as my whole team is going through it with me, I know that I am not the only one drudging through the pain. Oh and a bonus to running, is that it is in the extreme heat. It may only be 85 degrees outside, but with the humidity, it sure feels like 110!!!!!!!!!! Definitely not a stroll through the park. I thought I would just share what I will be doing for the next three days. So if I am little out of it, you know it is from the exhaustion of the sun and running. Sounds just like what everyone would be wanting to do with there summer, am I right???

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mackenzie said...

Nice blog, btw!