Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Jessica embarking on a new chapter in life!!!








So as many of you know, Jessica will be leaving soon for college. I am so sad to see her go, and many are probably thinking I would be glad. I mean no fighting, I could get her room, but I don't care about any of those things. I am going to miss her so much. She was the biggest example for me throughout the years. She was the foundation for our family. She was the one always telling us to have family prayer and family home evening. I thank her for that too because our family has grown closer. I respect her for keeping the standards and not being tempted by satan and by what everyone else was doing. Even though she had her car towed, had a fender bender, and two speeding tickets all before 17, she has accomplished more than that. :)(which will be more impressive to others) I couldn't have asked for a better sister or friend. I know that even though we fight now, we will be best friends for eternity! I love you Jessica and always will and everything I do that bugs you, is only because I care about you. I hope that any of you who have siblings, don't take advantage of the time you have with them because time goes by fast. Love them and don't fight over stupid stuff. Siblings are a great and wonderful gift from Heavenly Father. I hope that everyone listens to my advice because I would know.

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Yeah w/ my siblings gone it got kinda lonely...I kinda liked it, but I always missed them. You're totally right, Hannah, siblings are awesome. My sisters are my best friends!

Kathrine said...

Hey hannah its kathrine! Whats up?? Hows texas? Hey you should look at my blog!!!! Its yestm.blogspot.com