Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lord of the Flies


So for pre-ap english we have to read Lord of the Flies and I know plenty of my friends have to also read it. I just wanted to say that it is a good book so far, but really confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone else feel that way? I am sure that once I finish everything will make sense, but right now it is to confusing to like or dislike.( By the way I will most likely finish it soon because other wise I don't get to read Breaking Dawn!!! I know, thank you parents.)

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

I agree, it's really confusing! I got the cliff notes, & when I read them they point out all this symbolism, foreshadowing, "character insights" & themes in the book that I would have NEVER caught.

Mackenzie said...

I mostly just don't like the book because I know that they'll all turn savage & start killing each other in the end.

Conni said...

Hello, Miss Hannah-Banana! How are you? I just found your blog going through some of my internet history. Love the blog! Feel free to comment on ours if you ever want too! I hope you are enjoying High School and Stake Dances! Happy Belated Birthday!!
Take Care~
Conni Chavez